Ajax Systems is a full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), write firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications. The whole team is in one office in Kyiv, all technical and product decisions are made locally.
We are looking for an IOS Developer to join us and continue the evolution of a product that we love: someone who takes pride in their work to ensure that user experience and development quality are superb. You will be able to develop the apps in the best hardware company in Ukraine with more than 1 million active users around the world. Moreover, very soon you will have a chance to start several new products from scratch.
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Strong familiarity with Swift
- Good understanding of Core Data
- Good understanding of multithreading
- Strong understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, OOP principles, design patterns
- Passion for software engineering, learning and continuous improvement
Would be a plus
- Combine, SwiftUI, Diffable Datasources, Compositional Layouts (all iOS 13+ bells and whistles)
- Creating dynamic libraries
- Creating SPM and/or Cocoapods libraries
- gRPC experience
- Writing unit tests
- Experience with MVVM
Tasks and responsibilities
- Follow high standards of software quality established in the team
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new application features
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
With us you will enjoy
- Working with a team of people to build the future of an industry
- Non-trivial challenges and various range of interesting tasks
- A flexible, friendly and collaborative work environment
- Corporate culture based on common sense
- Opportunities to influence the creation of new products and their quality
- Flexible working hours
- Parking for cars and bicycles
- Medical insurance
- Education compensation
- English classes
- Easy going onboarding
- Football team, bookcrossing, table soccer etc.
- Agile management
- Budgets for team building
- Three kitchens with drinks, breakfast meals, cookies, fruits, etc.
Let's become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product!