Ajax Systems is a Ukrainian full-cycle company working from idea generation and R&D to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), write firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications.
Required skills (Good understanding and hands-on experience):
- 5+ years in Java development.
- Java concurrency.
- Relational DBs.
- Software architecture and design principles
- Cloud-native and highload systems (AWS).
- Unit and integration tests (TDD culture will be a plus).
- Git, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker.
Would be a plus:
- Functional programming experience.
- Experience with Kotlin, Spring, Mongo, Redis, Netty, Akka, GRPC, Project Reactor, NATS, Kafka, Elasticsearch.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinating work in technical culture with tests, CDs and devops.
- Active participation in the development and architecture improvement.
- Writing code in Kotlin and Java, which is nice to read and maintain.
- Developing services for our line of b2b products.
With us you will enjoy:
- Welcome bonus (one salary).
- Medical insurance.
- Working with a team of people to build the future of an industry.
- Non-trivial challenges and various specter of interesting tasks.
- A flexible, friendly and collaborative work environment.
- Corporate culture based on common sense.
- Opportunities to influence the creation of new products and their quality.