Ajax Systems, the most awarded security system provider in Europe, is in search of a professional and dedicated individual for the role of Channel Operations Manager for Italy Market.
Started as an ambitious idea, Ajax Systems now provides more than 1 million users in 130 countries with protection against the most common threats.
Ajax Systems, the most awarded security system provider in Europe. Started as an ambitious idea, Ajax Systems now provides more than 1 million users in 130 countries with protection against the most common threats.
Every year we show multiple increases in both the number of teams and the number of users worldwide. Ajax Systems has two manufacturers, a big R&D office, and an extremely fast-growing global business unit team. Join our team to work on Europe's most titled security system!
The key attributes and expectations of a good Channel Operations Manager are:
- have 2+ years experience in Sales Operations or Sales Analyst, preferably at a high-tech or software company
- have excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- have in-depth understanding of Sales processes and systems (sales cycles; account, territory, opportunity, pipeline management, deal velocity)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills with high attention to detail
- Fluent Italian language
Ajax Systems, therefore, requires the Channel Operations Manager to provide a role that is acting as the ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
- Prepare the yearly sell in plan to achieve the cash flow target
- Helps area managers to implement sales plan into regions
- Actively looking for new distributors and new channels according to the Country Manager's business plan
- Onboarding new distributors
- Analyze stock and sell out of distributors to give to area managers tasks regarding sales
- Responsible for the receiving and delivery distributor's purchase orders
- Responsible for distributors payments
- Responsible for new product samples delivery
- Report to HQ quarterly cash flow plan
- Collaborating cross-functionally, adding value to the sales organization to increase impact
- Competitive wages - rate and transparent motivation system.
- A product that sells itself.
- Business trips.
- Payment for courses and conferences, we contribute to our staff.
- A strong, well-coordinated team of professionals.
We are working to ensure that people's lives are calm and the world safe.
Let's become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product!