Ajax Systems, the largest security system manufacturer in Europe, is in search of a professional and dedicated individual for the role of Head of Distribution, who will play a pivotal role in the engagement with our distribution partner sales and account management staff to improve Ajax Systems business performance and reputation and ensure healthy sustained business growth.
The product range consists of over 50 wireless and wired devices for ultimate indoor and outdoor security. Today, Ajax reliably protects over 1,500,000 people in 130 countries across the globe.
Every year we show multiple increases in both the numbers in our teams and the number of users worldwide. Ajax Systems has two manufacturing facilities based in Ukraine and Turkey, a big R&D office, and an extremely fast-growing global business unit team.
The most critical activities include:
- Building strong relationships by being proactive, responsive, and a reliable strategic resource.
- Being knowledgeable in their partners’ product, company, and industry.
- Helping to create demand and refer leads quickly.
- Being an advocate for their partners when issues arise.
- Getting partnerships off on the right foot, and integrating all their partners into Ajax
The key attributes and expectations:
- Proven business sense
- Deep understanding of industry standards, channels and sectors
- Great communication skills at all levels
- A positive attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Initiative, honesty, and integrity
Ajax Systems therefore requires the Head of Distribution to provide a role that is acting as the ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
- Manage the relationships with our direct distribution partners
- Ensure partners comply with the contract terms.
- Identify, investigate and process new business opportunities and arrange meetings with prospective business partners.
- Develop new distribution accounts within the region
- Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- Communicate product features, benefits and developments to business partners.
- Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction with business partners.
- Actively encourage the specification of systems to include Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Work closely with branded product distribution partners to fulfill the systems integrators requirements.
- Assist with the development of market strategies for Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Assist in the overall growth of the Ajax Systems brand within the market.
- Prepare reports.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Provide accurate and timely reports in support of your role or for management requirements.
- Competitive wages - rate and a transparent compensation plan;
- A product that sells itself;
- Business trips;
- Payment for courses and conferences, we contribute to our staff;
- A strong, well-coordinated team of professionals.
- An exciting and fun challenge as we work together to establish Ajax Systems as a leading Intrusion player in the North American market.
We are working to ensure that people's lives are calm and the world safe.
Let's become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product.