Ajax Systems, the most awarded security system provider in Europe, is in search of a professional and dedicated individual for the role of Business Development Manager, who is willing to take on the responsibility, be passionate about the product, and growing business.
Started as an ambitious idea, Ajax System now provides more than 1 million users in 130 countries with protection against the most common threats.
Every year we show multiple increases in both the number of teams and the number of users worldwide. Ajax Systems has two manufacturing, an extensive R&D department, and an extremely fast-growing global business unit team.
Join our team to work on Europe's most titled security system and make it great in your market.
The key attributes and expectations are:
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience preferably with security products.
- Great business sense.
- Deep understanding of industry standards, channels, and sectors.
- Strong sales and technical presentation skills.
- Initiative, Honesty, and Integrity.
- Data-driven sales approach: CRM, analytics tools, etc.
- Ability to travel per business needs.
- Technical competence with security products - will be a plus but not necessary.
Ajax Systems, therefore, requires the Business Development Manager to provide a role that is acting as the ambassador of the company and brand delivering the following key tasks:
- Promote Ajax Systems products and services to specifiers including systems integrators, installers, consultants and end-users (known as business partners) in the region.
- Support and development of existing distributors on the market.
- Follow up on new business opportunities and arrange meetings with business partners.
- Planning and preparing presentations to business partners and other interested parties.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with alliance partners and alarm receiving centers.
- Communicate product features, benefits, and developments to business partners.
- Deliver product and commercial education and training in conjunction with business partners.
- Actively encourage the specification of systems to include Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Work closely with branded product distribution partners to fulfill the business partners’ requirements.
- Assist with the development of market strategies for Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Assist with the development of vertical markets/ strategies for Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Assist in the overall growth of the Ajax Systems brand within the the market.
- Provide management with feedback based on requirements of current and future Ajax Systems products and solutions.
- Competitive wages - rate and transparent motivation system.
- A product that sells itself.
- Business trips.
- Payment for courses and conferences, we contribute to our staff.
- A strong, well-coordinated team of professionals.
We are working to ensure that people's lives are calm and the world safe.
Let's become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product!