Ajax Systems is a Ukrainian full-cycle company working from idea generation to mass production and sales. We do everything: we produce physical devices (the system includes many different sensors and hubs), develop firmware for them, develop the server part and release mobile applications.
Ajax Translator is a program for communication between Ajax security systems and monitoring software of security companies. This is a part of our system that “translates” encrypted events from Ajax Hub into an understandable format for the monitoring station. AjaxTranslator supports many protocols, such as Sur-Gard (Contact ID), SIA DC-09 (ADM-CID) and others. To maintain the quality and stability of the system, we are looking for Junior QA Engineer for the Integration Team, who will provide manual testing.
- Take part in release preparations (planning, re-testing, smoke testing, regression testing, post-deploy support);
- Test cases, test plans, bugs creation and maintaining;
- Perform issues reporting and their further processing;
- Collaborate with team members to achieve the best results (QA Lead, Developers);
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root cause analysis.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience;
- Experience in back-end testing;
- Understanding of Client-Server Architecture;
- Knowledge of QA principles and methodologies;
- Practical experience in API testing;
- Practical experience with Jenkins, Docker, Git;
- Experience with one of Query languages (SQL, KQL etc);
- Experience with one of API testing tools (BloomRPC, Postman etc);
- Experience with command line;
- Strong technical mindset and analytical thinking;
- High attention to details;
- Intermediate English level.
- Sign-on bonus (one salary);
- Freedom to make decisions and bring ideas to life;
- Opportunity to influence the product and its manufacturing rather than monotonously closing tasks;
- Work in an enthusiastic team and zero bullshit culture;
- Flexible office schedule + 4 days of remote work per month;
- Care and health insurance.