Ajax Systems, the most awarded security system provider in Europe, is in search of a professional and dedicated individual for the role of Pre-Sales Engineer to provide technical support of our B2B clients and explain all the technical details of our sensors, protocols, and hubs.
Started as an ambitious idea, Ajax System now provides more than 1 million users in 130 countries with protection against the most common threats. Every year we show multiple increases in both the number of teams and the number of users worldwide. Ajax Systems has two manufacturers based in Ukraine, a big R&D office, and an extremely fast-growing global business unit team.
Join our team to work on Europe's most titled security system!
- Conduct technical seminars, exhibitions, presentations, webinars on the product (for customers and company employees);
- Introduce product roadmaps and new features for Ajax Systems distributors, as well as installers;
- Teach technical staff at Ajax Systems distributors and dealers to increase their knowledge of products and technology;
- Promote and introduce product solutions according to customer thesis, technical consultation, and support of key clients;
- Market research and сomparative сharacteristics of products of the competitors;
- Develop long-term relationships with key partners of the company;
- Test product features and write technical documentation for new products or solutions, and collaborate with the rest of the team
- Analyze customer needs in collaboration with the sales department.
- Graduate degree: University Degree in IT, Engineering;
- 2 or more professional experience in Alarm Systems, video surveillance, security, telecommunications and other related areas.
- An excellent working knowledge of Analogue and IP CCTV and Access Control Systems.
- Experience in installing/designing video surveillance systems, fire alarms, or other security systems;
- Experience of public speaking (as an advantage);
- Strong communication skills;
- Flexible in terms of business trips, trade shows, and more;
- Has an outgoing personality and can work independently.
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive wages - rate and transparent motivation system;
- A product that sells itself;
- Business trips;
- Payment for courses and conferences, we contribute to our staff;
- A strong, well-coordinated team of professionals.
We are working to ensure that people's lives are calm and the world safe.
Let's become a part of the team that creates a smart and useful global product.